• Coordinate care, responsible for creating work schedules for healthcare provider.
• Delivery of quality of services provided by providers or provider’s teams.
• Monitoring capacity and usage of healthcare facilities.
• Work directly with patient feedback and concerns.
• Overseeing the processes by which finances are tracked and recorded.
• Planning and implementing staff meetings
• Case management
• Fostering communication between administration and staff
• Ensuring the standard as being an accredited company will be maintained.
• Managerial Experience: 10 years (Preferred)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Medical Clinic|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|