Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited) to:
· Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company.
· Responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution.
· Manage company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with company standards and expectations.
· Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising.
· Actively market and promote Company news, press releases, articles, social media, TV, etc.
· Develop branded materials as Templates, Print outs, Packaging, and other Presentation materials.
· Manage Company Loyalty Program and VIP accounts.
· Create the annual marketing plan/budget.
· Organize and execute suitable exhibitions for sales and brand awareness.
· Implement the annual marketing plan.
· Develop and execute public relations strategy.
· Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging.
· Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the Company.
· Organize and Manage shop Vitrines and Seasonal Themes.
· Management and Update of company Online Shopping System and sales fulfillment.
· Product Photo shooting and editing.
· Manage handouts and giveaways.
· Manage season promotions and special offers.
· Outline and manage the guidelines for corporate identity and staff dress code.
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
· Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Collaborate with other departments (sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
This description is meant to be an outline and is not intended to list all duties and responsibilities.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale; Jewelry & Gold|