Marketing Specialist (Kuwaiti) – Kuwait
- Conceptualize and manage a diverse range of customer retention campaigns and initiatives. This includes idea generation and exploration, preparing and presenting proposals, overseeing the creative and production processes and championing successful execution.
- Assist in preparing marketing collateral and POS material for the campaign.
- Assist in reviewing, updating and branding existing and future collateral materials and documents for marketing effectiveness, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
- Support with project management types of projects including but not limited to website design, collateral, traditional and digital advertising campaigns, online marketing, content development in collaboration with Public Relations Department.
- Have a full understanding of all projects being worked on and coming up for the business in order to properly manage resources and timelines.
- Ensure that all creative materials have been copy edited and approved by the Public Relations Department.
- Coordinate between third-party suppliers and agencies on delivery quality projects on time.
- Take brand ownership and maintain the vision, mission, goals and strategies that are in line with the overall business strategy.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing suppliers through prospecting and networking.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Undertaking competitor and customer research and analyses to establish patterns, trends and habits.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with brand strategy.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Supervise the filing and archiving of various marketing pieces on a team shared server/filing system.
- Manage marketing materials, stock & inventory.
- Work in line with the procurement policies and procedures.
- Coordinate multiple projects at a fast pace, to ensure all project timelines are being adhered to.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
||Marketing and PR