Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
The Mechanical Draftsman role conducts and supports the delivery of complete mechanical designs such as HVAC, Public Health & Fire protection system across discipline projects in Building Division.
• Carry out complete Mechanical, Plumbing & Firefighting discipline drafting to required standards and quality
• Coordination with other Discipline Draftsmen and Engineers as applicable.
• Coordinate with CAD/BIM Technicians concerning project requirements and timelines
• Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are met in all designs
• Support the project submittals and No Objection Certificates (NOC) process to the relevant Authorities.
• Stay updated with relevant technical developments within the discipline
• Understand the contract and scope of project deliverables
• Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to Seniors or MEP manager
• Attend and contribute in team and project meetings as required
• Contribute to the delivery of the Building Division strategy. Including supporting the companies approach to sustainability
• Ensure QMS and Project Lifecycle compliance across team and projects
• Complete accurate timesheets by set deadline
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|