Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
– Assessing project requirements.
– Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
– Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
– Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
– Using computer-aided design/modeling software.
– Producing and implementing designs and test procedures.
– Presenting designs to managers and clients.
– Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products.
– Writing reports and documentation, providing technical advice and analyzing and interpreting data.
– Liaising with suppliers and undertaking relevant research
2. Bachelors degree in Engineering
3. Minimum 5 years of experience.
4. Operation & Maintenance experience of HVAC is a must.
5. High rise building experience is preffered.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Sri Lanka; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|