1. Schedules appointments for various department / clinical procedures, for outpatients and inpatients.
2. Preparing for the daily procedures in the unit, by creating accurate appointment lists, arranging for patient’s files and other records, preparing medicom labels, data-input into the system.
3. Updating consultation lists for the department, on a daily basis, for the doctors consultation rounds of the in-patients.
4. Preparing daily and monthly census of the various procedures carried out in the unit, based on the type of procedure, nationality and gender of the patients and also the census for the outpatients and inpatients.
5. Preparing the on-call schedule of the unit, for the consultants, specialists, residents and nurses and updating the information on the Intranet.
6. Drafting internal and out-going memos and dispatching them.
7. Handling telephone calls and relaying messages to doctors, checking e-mail messages and other correspondence received in the unit.
8. Providing relevant information to patients and relatives via telephone calls.
9. Filing and maintaining records as per JCI standards.
10. Preparing electronic time sheets and leave schedules for the doctors and technicians (if
11. Ordering requirements (stores / purchase requests), accessories and other stationeries
required in the department.
12. Taking medical dictation of reports and preparing them.
13. Doing correspondence letters of clinical and administrative nature.
14. Updating doctors about patients’ laboratory results, using THERP.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|