Responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance and repairs to all types of equipment under the terms of the contract between Inspire Integrated and the client.
Duties and Responsobilities:
- Provide general electrical/HVAC/mechanical maintenance support on all plant and equipment as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Maintain plumbing systems to ensure functionality where necessary.
- Perform minor HVAC, mechanical and electrical repairs as necessary.
- Complete electrical/mechanical/HVAC maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions on PPM work orders, site specific procedures and industry best practices.
- Test and inspect electrical installations in accordance with all local codes and industry best practices.
- Provide accurate feedback information including completion test sheets, routine inspection sheets and work orders stating durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Identify spare parts and consumables requirements and prepare material requisitions for procurement.
- Perform daily inspections of all systems on site and complete monitoring log sheets, escalate any defects found.
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues, contractors and clients.
- Any other reasonable task requested by the supervisor.
- Required to work hours to suit operational needs.
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Attend training/TBT/briefings on a regular basis/as applicable
- Be aware of work place hazards/environmental aspects and controls.
- Ensure to conduct your duties in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- In particular, staffs are encouraged to take reasonable care of themselves and others and report any unsafe acts/condition to their line manager/HSE representative without delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to the company policies and procedures posted on the notice boards or as communicated via tool box talks or HSE briefings.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment for the type of work being performed.
- Be aware of responsibilities and actions in case of emergency circumstances.
- Report any accident/incident/near misses immediately to line manager/HSE representative without delay, carry out initial investigation and be available to support any further investigation as necessary.
- Create awareness of and contribute towards zero accidents/incidents.
- Always ask if in doubt stop the task immediately, seek assistance and report to their immediate line manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|