National Information Technology Security Officer (NITSO) who will serve as that firm’s primary contact for information security matters.
Major duties and responsibilities:
– Have the mandate from local firm senior management to manage and oversee all aspects of information risk and security within the KPMG member firm and other local KPMG entities;
– Be funded by the local KPMG organization and report to both the local senior leadership and KPMG’s Global CISO;
– Have the authority to initiate and execute local information security efforts;
– Engage regularly with the member firm Risk Management Partner (RMP) and Head of IT;
– Coordinate with other aspects of the business including Physical Security, Legal, PPC or HR, ITS and the Privacy Liaison (PL);
– Serve as the single point of contact for all client information security queries and requirements, and coordinate with ITS Global or other member firms, as appropriate, on responses to client queries and questionnaires regarding information protection topics;
– Ensure that appropriate policies and controls are enforced upon third parties and/or subcontractors to the KPMG firm in order to protect the firm’s infrastructure and data.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|