National_Community & Property Coordinator _ Mechanical
Overview of the role
To act on behalf of the Landlord as his representative to coordinate Mechanical services from community and property management perspectives and tenants’ designs, conduct site survey for the Mechanical works & fit out, to ensure these are compliant with the Landlords specifications, design guidelines, and lease requirements, so the Tenant opens on the required opening date.
What you will do
- Provides site survey for preparing the electromechanical LODs for the commercial accounts in CFC buildings.
- Ensures the handover to the owners/tenants is as per the Sale/Lease agreement.
- Handovers allocated units to owners/tenants upon nominated access date.
- Provides the required site review on behalf of the Landlord to ensure that the fitting-out process for units has been executed according to the design approved.
- Monitors construction progress and provides the required site survey for inspecting the Mechanical items in commercial units to insure the units’ handover on time.
- Receives and attends to queries from owners/tenants and their consultants concerning specification utilities available routing of services etc.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|