- Administrating of routers, Firewalls, Switches and Wireless devices.
- Ensure smooth, continuous and uninterrupted operation of the hardware/software systems
- Maintain LAN/WAN, Internet/Data line, VPN, Network Planning & Implementation.
- Monitor network usage and security, Creating policies, traffic shaping, user management, controlling user access
- Company Domains/DNS/SSL certificates management
- Undertake routine preventive measures and implement and implement maintain and monitor network security
- Document network problems and Support network infrastructure
- Install and maintain network services, equipment and various devices
- Responsible for LAN/WAN related activities including performance monitoring and monitoring Remote users
- Contribute to maintain network standards, ensure smooth functioning of the Data Center Monitoring systems
- Engineering of network related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Assist in purchase process for IT equipment (hardward/peripherals etc) including: gathering of quotes, negotiating with vendors and support contracts SLA etc.
- Remote site support and User support as and when required. Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions/co-ordinate with vendors to get the issues sorted out.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Insurance & TPA|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|