- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, security updates and patches.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN
- infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Assist in the maintenance of APD’s communications services including email, intranet, extranet and Internet access and usage and ensure that a current list of active users is maintained.
- To ensure that ISDN/VPN access between sites is maintained and monitored.
- To provide user support for company IT and Telephony networks, with Response and Return to Service times as documented in the internal Service Level Agreement.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|