Our client is a 100% Omani owned company with over 160 employees, operating in several sectors including energy, infrastructure, transportation and HVAC. Their various business units provide solutions to oil & gas, fire & security, in vehicle monitoring systems and trading to name a few.
what we offer
Your salary is a tax free all-inclusive salary! You will have a direct employment with our client for 2-3 years. You will be part of an international team at a multidisciplinary organization. Our client offers you healthcare coverage, yearly ticket allowance and annual leave days. Next to that all other benefits as per Omani labor law.
The client is hiring a qualified Network Engineer who will work in-house or be assigned to project management team. Network Engineer works closely with Business Analysts, Network Architects and Project/Technical Managers.
- Act under authorization from engineering to maintain the configuration and have a comprehensive understanding and technical know-how in server administration, including deployment, patching, and network device configuration, and hardware management (including cable management);
- Plan and implement security extensions of Layer 2 solutions.;
- Responsible for designing and installing switch-based Layer 3 services;
- Implement advanced VoIP, video and wireless support solutions. They also must identify and rectify multi-protocol systems such as EIGRP, NAT, and OSPF;
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks;
- Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP;
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation;
- Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security;
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Comprehensive understanding of network services and networks such as TCP/IP, OSPF and EIGRP;
- In-depth understanding and practical knowledge of networking sytems such as LAN, firewalls, routers and printers.
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|