Network Security qualified engineer (Should be Kuwaiti Nationality) for handling network security devices such as firewalls, VPN, ISE, IPS, content filtering, wireless devices etc.
Duties and qualifications are mentioned as described below:
- Install and configure network security hardware and software.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, install and upgrades security systems, which include hardware, Software, access methods, VPN, and Protocols.
- Plan, design, implement, optimize, and monitor installation of network security solutions.
- Generate network monitoring/security reports for LAN/WAN.
- Recommend network design changes/enhancements for improved systems security, availability and performance.
- Following up on the incidents and ensuring that they will be solved according to the service levels.
- Any changes to the LAN and server environment, policies and procedures, security or disaster recovery.
- Responsible for reporting any security incident violation related to the services.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services; Computer Hardware & High-Tech Manufacture; Software Development|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|