Job Title: Network & Security Officer
Reporting : AVP Network & Security
– Maintain the network infrastructure comprising of LAN, WAN, MPLS
– Secure VPN
– Ensure high availability of secure network through active monitoring and timely updates
– Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills.
– Good working knowledge on VoIP techniques and telecommunication technologies
– Hands-on experience on MPLS and WAN and LAN, VoIP technologies.
– ADN and Web filtering, preferably on Cyberoam, Bluecoat, Riverbed and etc.
– Ensure a highly resilient and reliable network infrastructure
– maintain highly reliable network ensuring high availability with minimum unplanned downtime
– Work closely with IT team members to understand their project requirements and provide networking solutions
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT
2. Minimum CCNP qualification
3. 4 years of hands-on experience in Network and Security administration
4. Cisco CCNA Voice certification
5. Good communication skills in English (spoken/written) is an absolute must.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|