· Responsible for handling network, communication & security devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, wireless devices etc. Duties and Specifications are mentioned as described below:
· Install and configure network hardware and software.
· Maintain, troubleshoot, install and upgrades LAN and WAN Communication systems, which include hardware, Software, access methods, VPN, and Protocols, Basic IP Telephony.
· Plan and monitor installation of network & communication circuits.
· Generate network monitoring/performance reports for LAN/WAN utilization.
· Recommend network design changes/enhancements for improved systems availability and performance.
· Following up on the incidents and ensuring that they will be solved according to the service levels.
· Responsible for reporting any security incident violation related to the services.
Maintain any disaster recovery plans as might be agreed between the parties.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|