· Provide treatment of minor injuries and illnesses.
· Deal with emergencies whenever required to prevent, mitigate or handle associated adverse Occupational Health and Safety consequences.
· Conduct physical examinations and medical check-up in order to assess the medical status of the concerned person.
· Administer first aid care and emergency medical treatments in case of injuries or ill health on company premises to ensure employees/visitors’ safety.
· Follow-up and control the recovery of injured people and provide necessary guidance to foster the recovery process.
· Maintain a clean and hygienic clinic, check regularly on the medication/medical supplies inventory (inventory level, expiry dates, etc…) and take appropriate actions to ensure prompt and reliable medical services.
· Provide technical assistance to concerned parties to prevent/reduce work injuries and/or to be able to deal with insurance companies and external bodies.
· Prepare incident/accident reports and records of employees’ medical history for compensation purposes and for future medical diagnosis.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|