GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
1. Leads and promotes QHSE through actively participating in meetings, reviews and on-site observation and interaction with local management and crew members.
2. Manage all operations and worksites in a safe manner according to CPDS policies and procedures.
3. Proficient in Safety Behaviour Observation (SBO) and its techniques, promotes the use of SBO with the personnel under his supervision.
4. Ensures the crews are trained in emergency drill procedures
5. Ensures that hoist specific QHSE procedures are published and known by all
6. Ensures that all hoist modifications are formally approved as required.
7. Review outstanding QHSE matters with HSE team and take the lead in close outs.
8. Review HSE Reports
9. Highest standards of HSE are maintained, and good and cordial relationship is maintained at all times with our clients.
10. Ensure all the annual HSE Plan is implemented.
MANAGEMENT / ADMINISTRATION
1. Review of invoices and ensure efficient process from initiation to final client approvals.
2. Improve revenues year over year.
3. Complete in-depth review of client contracts and present initiatives to improve services with reduced overall costs.
4. Ensure that all hoists are working efficiently and effectively with minimal down time.
5. Manage operating expenses meeting and or beating budget expectations while maintaining a safe and efficient operation for the short and long term.
6. Prepare annual budgets, requisitions for equipment and parts
7. Evaluate and improve internal processes where required.
8. Work with the field team, educating them in relation to cost management for safe, efficient and effective operations
9. Ensure that all equipment is properly and regularly maintained and following PMS, adequate spares are available.
10. Motivate staff and create productive teams that promote safe operations and efficient operations.
11. Work closely with the HR Department to recruit and retain Key Personnel and Core Personnel under the Contract
1. Have a visible and effective relationship with the Client promoting team work and growing confidence in services provided.
2. Participating with operations meetings on a weekly basis
3. Actively working with the client’s operations team members ensuring safe, efficient and effective use of equipment and personnel decreasing planned time on well.
4. Actively network with the Client and local industry identifying potential opportunities to grow the business.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|