Operations Coordinator works in the operations team to manage HR, Operations coordination and Documentation work for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Work with the Operations Manager to manage the recruitment process of the company.
– Manage all the CV’s received by reviewing it with relevant Head of Departments.
– Schedule interviews for the prospective candidates and should be involved in all stages of recruitment like pre-offer, releasing offer letters,on boarding new team members.
– Work with Operations department and perform document management for all HR related activities.
–Managing Leave process in the company by tracking all the leave requests and updating the Leave sheet roster by coordinating with Finance department.
– Manage the procurement of necessary items for all therapists and operations team.
– Review with the team members periodically to understand all their requirements.
– Purchase all the relevant items for the team and coordinate with Finance team.
– Identify the best vendors for procuring the relevant items needed by the team.
– Track all the IT issues related to the team and provide first level support as needed.
– Provide IT support for the team by coordinating with the IT vendor.
– Coordinate with IT vendor to arrange visits to the center to fix IT related issues.
Operation team support
– Work with PRO to track all the relevant RP/work permits for the staff are up to date.
– Coordinate with Marketing team to manage trainings and other events in the company.
– Coordinate with Transport team for pickup/drop off for the company staff.
Manage events/workshops conducted at the center. Prepare flyers /brochures as needed for events.
Support Marketing team for conducting events and workshop.
Clinical Coordination/Reception handling (When needed to cover the Clinical Coordinators)
– Initiating the on-boarding process of new clients at CDC after their initial consultation.
– Filing of relevant information (medical and otherwise as provided) or document control purposes, as part of the on-boarding process.
– Ensuring the scheduling system is updated with all required information, notes and contact details of new children.
– Acting as a liaison between the parents of the child and assigned therapy teams/departments for non-clinical communication to support the clinical team.This includes, but is not limited to : assistance with scheduling/rescheduling sessions, assistance with clinical filing as needed
– Managing and handling of the client portfolio at CDC which includes ensuring data and information accuracy contained in the scheduling system.
– Responsible for bookings, rescheduling and handling of the scheduling system software to ensure streamlining of service delivery to clients, whether due to staff cancellations or client cancellations.
– Show a positive and supportive attitude toward CDC and its policies.
– Accept and utilize feedback from staff and supervisor(s).
– Communicate clearly and effectively with staff, particularly in performance evaluations.
– Demonstrate tact, empathy and a professional approach to internal/external conflicts or disputes which may arise during the course of business.
– Collaborative,team working and proactive attitude towards the development and implementation of best practices.
– Behave respectfully and sensitively to cultural and religious norms and values at all times.
– Communicate in a professional and respectful manner with parents,therapists and other team members.
– Establish and maintain cooperative relationships within a multidisciplinary team.
– Present oneself in a polished, professional demeanor at all times.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|