The Manager Design & Overlay is responsible for the development of the Overlay Projects, including Operational planning and Monitoring to ensure that the design, development and delivery component of Overlay Projects is achieved for Expo2020. Reporting to Senior Manager Design and Overlay, the Manager supports operational managers across work streams and other project team members to contribute to the wider project delivery, programme report and responsibilities.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
– Support the Senior Manager in set up codes and standards and Technical guidelines for the design, development and delivery of design and overlay;
– Design, develop and deliver on Overlay projects pre, during and post the Expo2020 event;
– Manage the operational and Overlay plans, including documentation;
– Support Senior Manager to produce Overlay drawings, ensuring accuracy and attention to details;
– Work collaboratively with other stakeholders(e.g. PMC) and departments as appropriate to coordinate timely delivery of Overlay to ensure the success of the project;
– Provide support to the Senior Manager in issue resolution on Overlay Projects and report on unsolved issues, including recommendations and solutions for escalation;
– Ensure compliance to Policies, Procedures and Regulations as applicable to ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are met, and report on deviations;
– Manage the event look, wayfinding and signage scope development and delivery;
– Supporting the development of operational plans;
– Supporting the development of overlay plans for tender requirements;
– Transition to overlay site manager role during event time.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|