Responsible for making all painting using rolling, spraying and brushing methods and sheetrock finishing, plastering, wall vinyl installation and repairs, painting and polishing of all contracted areas as required of Inspire Integrated under the terms of the contract with the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply paint, stain and other finishes to property walls, ceilings, and furniture using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finish coats.
- Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, burning, or using water and/or abrasive blasting.
- Protect surfaces with appropriate material during painting and post appropriate paint signs.
- Clean up and store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas.
- Coordinate with vendor in order to modify colours of paint, stain, or varnish.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries and complete safety training and inductions as required.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Required to work hours as per operational needs.
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Attend training/TBT/briefings on a regular basis/as applicable
- Be aware of work place hazards/environmental aspects and controls.
- Ensure to conduct your duties in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- In particular, staffs are encouraged to take reasonable care of themselves and others and report any unsafe acts/condition to their line manager/HSE representative without delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to the company policies and procedures posted on the notice boards or as communicated via tool box talks or HSE briefings.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment for the type of work being performed.
- Be aware of responsibilities and actions in case of emergency circumstances.
- Report any accident/incident/near misses immediately to line manager/HSE representative without delay, carry out initial investigation and be available to support any further investigation as necessary.
- Create awareness of and contribute towards zero accidents/incidents.
- Always ask if in doubt stop the task immediately, seek assistance and report to their immediate line manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|