Niagara College Canada (NCC), an international leader in applied education, is pleased to announce that we are expanding our academic operations in Saudi Arabia after being selected as the preferred provider to oversee a Capability Building Contract (CBC) in partnership with Technical Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC), Colleges’ of Excellence (CoE) and the TVTC Female College in Madinah, Saudi Arabia. As part of the initial bidding process, NCC developed a detailed College Improvement Plan (CIP) which focuses on enhancing the delivery of academic programmes, administrative capabilities and campus facilities over the next three years beginning in September, 2017. In order to realize the action plan detailed in the CIP, NC KSA is currently seeking international educational and administrative experts with a demonstrated track record in coaching, mentoring and capacity building to join our team as part of our newest capacity building project benefiting the Madinah College of Technology-Female (MCoT).
Reporting to the Managing Director, KSA Operations, the Partner Dean, Madinah Female Campus, is responsible for overseeing the strategic direction of the campus including academic programming, operations and student services. Working closely with the Senior Management Team, the incumbent will also execute the vision, mission and the goals of the college; hiring and retaining of faculty; and enhancing the faculty’s academic standards.
The Partner Dean will oversee the development and execution of the Campus Business Plan in effectively leading all relevant college departments supporting the active recruitment and successful retention of students in support of enrolment and budget targets. The Partner Dean will also work with their team to establish effective quality control measures and high academic standards, along with overseeing the execution of budget planning, budget management and evaluation of educational programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works one-on-one with the Saudi College Dean and provides administrative direction and leadership.
- Leads and directs the development for policies and programs as they relate to students, faculty, and staff.
- Oversees the administration of financial matters, physical plant, College personnel and developments in technology and intra-collegiate programs.
- Oversees the selection of personnel for the College, and directs the work of and provides leadership for the improvement of employees.
- Develops and recommends the College budget within limits and college policies and procedures as established by the Advisory Board.
- Oversees the College’s operating budget and provides direction for allocation of funds.
- Establishes and maintains a climate which encourages the development and retention of competent personnel, high level of morale, and achievement of the College’s goals.
- Oversees and directs the activities of the Executive Leadership – Administration Team.
- Manages the college in coordination with the College Dean, consistent with the college improvement plan.
- Liaises with the College Dean and Senior Leadership counterparts within the College, within the Ministry of Labour (MoL), the Chamber of Commerce and other community partners.
- Provides mentoring and coaching in the area of problem-solving strategies and frameworks, leadership development, public speaking skills and best practices and task management.
- Involved in all college management decision-making, specifically relating to procurement, personnel and curriculum.
- Builds capacity in college personnel, specifically the College Dean and assesses reporting progress.
- Employs participatory development and collaborative principles to enhance capability and transfer institutional knowledge as part of a wider change management process.
- Plans, develops and implements the College’s long- and short-term goals and objectives, organizational structure and staffing complement.
- Enhances community leadership by developing a well-founded understanding of the needs of the community and ensures that there is a strong working relationship between local business and industry local public and private and the College.
- Leads in the development of pride and commitment to enhance the College’s mission, vision and image throughout the community.
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|