1. Reports to Management.
2. Monitors the parts inventory and anticipates parts needs in light of future promotions, new model years, trends and suggested stock orders.
3. Responsible for the security of inventory and for analyzing the quality of parts.
4. Works with retail and wholesale customers in considering credit applications, handling complaints, and negotiating prices to ensure customer enthusiasm.
5. Responsible for profit management in the Parts Department and must examine department financial statements, including expenses and revenue, to ensure the department’s profitability.
6. In cooperation with dealership’s leadership, must review the previous month’s sales/profit performance to determine where improvements can be made.
7. Must time inventory purchases to coincide with sales and special initiatives in order to take advantage of savings.
8. Responsible for training and leading the Parts Department team and review team’s performance on a regular basis, according to dealership policy.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|