- The pastry chef is expected to consistently produce top quality dishes while delegating tasks to other cooks and assistants.
- The chef has to have an active and creative interest in food – especially pastry and dessert.
- Prepare daily mixtures and other necessary preparations before opening.
- Ensure readiness for service during regular and peak hours.
- Monitor and control stock levels daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure that the preparation as well as storage of food meets company and statutory health and safety requirements.
- Implement and ensure the company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene requirements are met at all times. Ensure temperature records and food labeling are maintained and up-to-date.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|