We are looking for a Payroll & Compensation officer to join our HR department Payroll Officer responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments. A solid grasp of mathematics, alongside excellent organizational and communication skills. A Payroll Officer will also be exposed to confidential information – thus a high degree of professionalism and discretion should be included in the job description.
· Collecting daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
· Calculating bonuses and allowances
· Calculating the employee vacation salary & Ticket allowances
· Preparing employees’ compensation by the end of each month.
· Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
· Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
· Resolving payroll discrepancies
· Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
Enter new employees’ data into internal databases
· Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
· Report on payroll expenses
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Telecommunications; Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|