– Provides dental care for age group 0 to 14 years of old; Fabricates space maintainers designed for patients.
– Treats primary and secondary teeth and constructs and places bridges, dentures, and obturating appliances suitable for growing arches.
– Manages patients with behavioral problems or handicapping conditions.
– Counsels and advises patients and family on growth and development dental problems of patient.
– Provides preventive services through use of fluorides and sealants and instructs patient and family members on dental care.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Clinic|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|