- Plans, directs, administers and supervises activities for pediatric patients. Reports to the Medical Director on matters relating to the operation of the patient care division.
- Ensure implementation of the Ministry of Health regulations, the Company Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and the Pediatric Department Policy and Guidelines.
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients referred to pediatric department.
- Run his/her own clinic.
- Help in professional development of all staff.
- Ensure safety of patients and staff.
- Provide teaching materials as part of the professional development of the staff.
- Set up a coordinated management system for the department.
- Lead the resuscitation process during CODE BLUE pediatric cases while on call.
- Set up with cooperation from the Head Nurse, a triage system that suits the local community without jeopardizing the private nature of the service.
- Responsible for directing, planning, managing, and coordinating operations for the patient care activities.
- Responsible for maintaining a working environment that promotes high standards for patient care, customer service, and ethical behavior.
- Participates regularly with other pediatric staff, in decision-making related to patient care.
- Provides leadership for organizational performance improvement activities.
- Plans for the provision of orientation, in service and continuing education programs, along with other physicians of the department.
- Participates in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care needs.
- Attends regularly scheduled meeting for the improvement of patient care services and delivery.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|