- Ensure effective operational control in the dispensing of prescription and over the counter medicines.
- Patient counseling, ordering of stock and managing shelve life and expiry dates.
- Keeping prescription records and the records of controlled medicines.
- Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the pharmacy.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and professional regulations and other relevant authorities governing private pharmacy practice, while maintaining appropriate documentation of the same.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in pharmacy operations, quality standards and adherence to the operating policies and procedures and the Quality Management System.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|