Planning & Warehouse Manager – Batook Holding – Saudi Arabia
- Participate in the formulation of the objectives and master plans of the Department, where he prepares the work plan and assign tasks appropriately and evaluate the results.
- Follow-up the implementation of warehouses management plans and make sure to complete them according to their time frame.
- Manage inventory control using different storage programs.
- Knowledge of storage rules and guidelines and the ability to exploit spaces
- Good knowledge of how to deal with different materials and follow-up on existing quantities and reporting directly when there is any shortage, which helps in achieving production goals through the follow-up of various storage guidelines.
- Participate in the preparation of procedures for warehouses and propose improvement, treatment and preventive measures that would improve the performance of work management
- Planning and knowledge of the warehouse executive programs, making it easier for the company to achieve the main objectives and facilitate the workflow
- Propose the appropriate budget for the stores management in a manner commensurate with the company and based on studies
- Manage the warehouse strategically according to company policies and vision.
- Supervise the operations of receiving, storage, distribution and maintenance.
- Planning the preparation and ensure the best use of the available space.
- Follow-up on the implementation of the operational policies.
- Commitment with all requirements and legislation of storage and shipping.
- Come up with direct solution to damaged and stagnant items
- Matching the required purchases and the correct number in case of receipt
- Ensure the correctness of all documents issued from the stores
- Provide the production / sales / other departments with all orders according to the specified time plan.
- Documenting all income and outcome materials in the warehouse.
- Preparing reports and statistics periodically such as on hand and exit reports, and available stock report.
- Submit a weekly report to the direct manager indicate the department performance percentage and the completion percentage of plans with the reasons for the delay, if any
- Conduct quarterly and annual inventory and submit copies to each of the managing director, the executive director and the management representative.
- Ensure the storage safety is full activated and especially the safety against fire.
- Ensure about warehouses ventilation to the necessary goods.
- Put labels for the warehouses and the contents of each warehouse.
- Develop warehouse management models and documentation.
- Build a database on the assets / locations of goods in each warehouse.
- Supervise the receipt and arrangement of goods properly to avoid damage.
- Determine the minimum, maximum and re-order limits for the available items in the stores
- Manage and organize the time of his team (store keeper & workers) and train them on the ways to perform work accurately and easily.
- Keep warehouses clean and ensure easy access to the goods.
- Maintain health, safety, hygiene and security standards.
- Supervise the selection and recruitment of competencies and provide appropriate training and motivation to his team.
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia