Global Village is currently looking for a PMO Executive with experience in project controls. This is a 6 months assignment.
The role is a central position for supporting in the delivery of Season 24 at Global Village, helping ensure that the PMO runs efficiently and effectively by ensuring strong governance and controls are in place and managed, with ownership of key areas such as the updating of the Project / Programme Plan (through Project software), the document control and the change request procedure and project handovers.
The individual should have strong collaboration skills and experience of networking and stakeholder management. The individual should be able to proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members including stakeholders, demonstrating the ability to cooperate with a variety of people. The ability to handle confidential information and use discretion around sensitive management issues is also essential.
The individual should be able to streamline the processes by putting in place online and integrated solutions utilsing IT (such as Java,) skills to drive efficiencies.
• Ownership of the Project / Programme Plan from the online system project software through to budgeting, manpower and daily work orders
• Ability to manage the change requests and impact to show potential risks and delays
• Administer, action and monitor the project / programme plan in coordination with the Project / Programme Manager.
• Create, update and maintain the project submittal log and all other project specific quality control reports.
• Maintain continuous presence at the site during progress of the work.
• Provide written Quality Control reports that reinforce activities that are being constructed in conformance with each specific project’s established standard and constructively confronts non-conformances to produce the desired outcome in a timely manner.
• Perform any necessary project inspections needed for compliance with the construction contract.
• Maintain continuous reporting to Project / Programme Manager
Document Control and Management:
• Managing production of large documents (produced in-house and externally) during the negotiation of a transaction, coordinating changes made to those documents by the departmental and client teams including taking responsibility for the consistency of those documents throughout the transaction.
• Verify and document that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled appropriately and are acceptable for use in the project
• Managing minutes of project meetings, audio typing, producing documents/letters/e-mails and memos as necessary.
• Managing PowerPoint presentations, diagrams and charts.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|