Our client is a private school in UAE that has an exceptionally cooperative and family like atmosphere. They are now seeking to recruit 6 amazing “Primary Teacher Assistant”.
– Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
– Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
– Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
– Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
– Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on field excursions.
– Teaching Credential/License is a plus and ILETS 7.5 for English subjects and 6.5 for other subjects.
– 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
– Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
– Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
|Job Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon|