· Familiarizes with all Client’s codes and standards, general design criteria and technical guidelines, standard drawings and standard guide specifications.
· Review of A/E contractors design submittals, specifications, technical reports, calculations and coordinate work of other disciplines and departments.
· Design of buildings mechanical (HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection) systems. The design shall include construction drawings and specifications in addition to maintaining and updating the Royal Commission master specifications which are based on ARCOM MasterSpec® as licensed by the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
· Preparation of technical specifications and drawings for bid packages related to the development of various community and industrial projects.
· Will implement methods and solutions for complex engineering problems and will utilize facility economics in order to optimize the facilities life cycle cost.
· Leads other engineers and design personnel in technical excellence and growth in the quality improvement process.
· Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
· Assists in the review of vendor drawings and shop drawings.
· Prepare conceptual design and layouts.
· Performs field inspection and provide field support, as necessary during construction phases.
· Provide response and technical solutions to RFI’s raised by contractors, operation and maintenance.
· Must work well within a dynamic team and serve as a technical consultant to the client.
· Execute mechanical engineering solutions that are fully integrated within architectural, structural, electrical and site civil systems.
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|