• Provide technical leadership to support the Oracle database infrastructure and projects.
• Coordinate the project activities for database maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
• Define backup and recovery procedures.
• Define Data Replication policies, procedures and best practices
• Act as team leads to make sure the day to day database operations like maintenance, monitoring, backup, and recovery are done.
• Lead/Coach Junior DBAs in the technology aspect(ex. Oracle internals, RAC, RMAN, Enterprise Manager, and Data Guard) to achieve team goals.
• Monitor industry trends identifying potential opportunities for newer opportunities in database operation.
• Establish standards, policies, and processes to leverage best practices in the operation of the database teams.
• Participate in design and application review sessions, guide development and architecture teams on delivering highly available and scalable solutions.
• Guide team members on troubleshooting shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL scripts.
• Expert in Oracle Database Administration, installation/migration, backup/recovery, high availability, disaster recovery, performance tuning, troubleshooting, code optimization, capacity planning.
• Provide expert knowledge on the assigned applications.
• Guide Enterprise security team on defining the best security policies and procedures for the databases.
• Understand server clustering techniques and the impact on database configuration and performance.
• No technical guidance required.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|