What You’ll Be Doing:
- Take the leadership and work among a team of structural engineers to deliver large projects in compliance with each project requirement under the direct supervision of the Design Director and Structural manager.
- Lead the preparation of structural design drawings, specifications, and calculation submittals for a range of structural design projects in accordance with all relevant standards.
- Ensure professional speedy and courteous responses to all structural related enquiries from Clients and Authorities.
- Lead the preparation of the technical correspondence, reports, and studies for structural related works.
- Responsible technically of the engineering production of the structure team for the assigned projects.
- Coordinate with Geotechnical Specialist for issues related to soil-structure interaction.
- Coordinate structural engineering activities with other disciplines within the Engineering Departments.
- Interface with the Client and approval Agencies/Authorities for Bridge, Tunnel and other Structural Design Works.
- Provide technical advice to other engineering departments with respect to Bridges, Tunnels and other Structures.
- Provide technical assistance during pre-bid conferences, proposal evaluations, and post-award or other contract conferences.
- Act as a mentor for the structural project team.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Design Director and Structural Manager.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|