Procurement Engineer – EPC
Our client is one of the top EPC contractors in Iraq for Power and Oil & Gas. They have done 14 power stations and 73 substations on Iraq. In 2010 they shifted their business towards Oil & Gas. They are doing greenfield, brownfield and refurbishment projects like Export Terminals, Compressors Stations, etc.
They have 4,500 employees. 95% of their business is in Iraq. They have looked to diversify and have invested in a hotel in Abu Dhabi and a 20MW solar project in Egypt.
• Based in Dubai and reporting to the Procurement Director.
• Manage procurement activities related to EPC contractor activities in the Power, Oil & Gas sectors.
• Vendor management, obtaining quotes and proposals for a variety of products.
• Administration and supply chain support for procurement activities.
• An all-inclusive salary up to 12,000 AED per month.
• Single status VISA, flights and medical. You can still sponsor family members yourself.
• Flight home every 2 years
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Engineering; Energy|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|