To assist Head of Projects Function to manage the department and manage the relationship with the concerned Business unit.
• Identify innovative solution and partner with business for their technology requirement and help them to define their optimal technology strategy.
• Support Client in Demand Management & Portfolio Management activities
• On a regular basis discuss with Business Head to priorities the Change request and Projects.
• Ensure Projects / Change request delivered meet stakeholder expectations
• Ensure work allocation and resource allocation
• Ensure adoption of Project management best practices
• Review and finalize Sow for vendor Contracts
• Support Client in Vendor performance review and governance
• Fostering skill development for the team members on cross domain, system and tools
• Setting Job objectives for the team and evaluate performance against the set objectives
• Provide on-going feedback on the progress and provide career development opportunities to the staff by nominating to right training courses / workshops
• Ensure high degree of employee engagement by addressing the genuine grievances of the team members
• Review project milestones and deliverables to take corrective actions that meet the stated project objectives
• Provide periodic update to Business on the progress of Projects
• Manage relationship with IT, Project Sponsors, users, and vendors
• Oversee the Project scope and stakeholder’s expectation and intervene wherever deemed necessary
• Ensure post project activities (BAU handover, Project learnings, Benefit realization etc..) are completed
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|