The program senior specialist is responsible for
the development and management of programs offered by the Incubation Centre. This role is critical to understand the needs and requirements of startups & entrepreneurs and effectively deliver programs at the Incubation Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the Incubation Centre
- Responsible for the successful delivery of all programs at the Incubation Centre
- Liaise with the startup & ecosystem development team to provide the relevant services to the startups
- Manage a team of program specialists responsible for specific programs
- Manage the incubation program along with the co-working spaces
- Monitor and evaluate each program to identify strengths and areas of improvement
- Ensure KPIs are achieved for all programs in the Incubation Centre
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Coordinate with the Marketing & Outreach team for the communication requirements of programs and startups (including matchmaking events and alumni chapter)
- Play the role of an in-house business mentor for the startups at the Incubation Centre
- Participate in the periodical review on the progress of the hub and support in the
Incubation Centre’s strategic planning.
- Report KPIs to the Incubation Centre and Senior management.
- Communicate with them regularly regarding strategic elements of programs to be run / objectives etc.
- Communicate with this team regularly to ensure that startup requirements are well understood and addressed. For example, if startups require.
- Communicate with them regularly regarding strategic elements of programs to be run / objectives etc…
- Explain the selection and evaluation criteria to be used to ensure the effective selection of startups into the programs.
- Communicate with this team to ensure that the Incubation Centre is delivering the right messages to the target audience and population at large.
- Liaise with this team to deliver matchmaking and alumni events.
- Certain training, there would be communication with the talent,training and mentoring specialist to explain why this is necessary and the specialist would need to ensure that this training is made available to the startups.
- Communicate with program managers in other hubs to ensure that there is limited duplication of effort
- Liaise with this team to plan logistics of taking startups to external / international events.
- Percentage of startups graduating successfully.
- Number of pilots/PoCs with potential customers initiated successfully.
- Average satisfaction of startups with programs executed by the Incubation Centre
- Percentage of startups with viable solutions at end of program.
- Number of startups registered for different programs.
- Number of full time jobs created through the
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|