We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Quality Managers for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
- Provide construction schedule analysis.
- Assist the project team in developing phasing and logistics plan to execute projects in an operating environment.
- Update and maintain cost loaded schedules based on contractor-provided schedules and cost loading.
- Coordinate scheduling and estimating activities with the project team.
- Prepare, update, and analyze the risk management register.
- Work with Project Controls Manager and Construction Managers to ensure projects stay within schedule and budget, working to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Assist in preparing status reports and other related project planning and control documentation.
- Assist performing access database queries and other general database activities.
- Interface with the project technical staff to define scope of work, budgets, and schedules, and identification of variances from the original plan.
- Print and distribute technical and administrative reports, assembly of monthly report packages.
- Other project controls administrative duties as assigned.
- Key Attributes-
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several assignments
- Ability to present project analyses to the project team and to stakeholder managers.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skill
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|