STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT :
• As a member of the Strategic Committee actively contributes to the formulation of corporate business strategies and also helps in the process of tracking the progress of business plans on a regular basis.
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT :
• The position holder is responsible for managing the functions of the Planning Control and Procurement activities covering all the EPC projects of the company.
PROJECT PLANNING & CONTROL :
• Oversee and ensure execution of planning and control operations that the Financial Budgets of projects are completed before commissioning of the project and constantly monitor the same till the project closure.
• Propose relevant cost reduction or other initiatives to improve profitability.
• Maintain, Review and update a comprehensive material control system for individual projects to improve productivity and project profitability
• Control projects risk management process and mitigation capabilities by having constantly reviewing and updating Recovery and Contingency plans.
• Through regular updates and reports, ensure that all projects meet the project time lines. Prepare and issue early warning reports to relevant divisions and the Senior Management team in cases of delays or any other deviations from project plan.
• Generate ageing analysis and constantly track the status of overdue payments.
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT :
• Generate invoices for all the projects;
• Follow up with the projects on the outstanding receivables
• Generate ageing analysis and constantly track the status of overdue payments
TENDERING AND ESTIMATION :
• Analyze and Coordinate the administrative, technical and commercial aspects of the tender and Contract process.
• Act as a liaison between Customers and Suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Collate and ensure adherence to the required documentation within the tender and contract
• Control the tender process from tender document receipt, clarification, obtain quotations, cost estimation, bid preparation, final bid submission, post bid clarifications to award.
• Lead the procurement function of EPC stage of projects and plan/coordinates the work of
Procurement personnel and buyers.
• To ensure that organization secures the best deals for products and services it purchases.
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
• Ensure delivery of goods and services meeting the contract requirement on time and cost.
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION :
• Ensure that all financial aspects of the Company’s contracts, express or implied, with clients and other third parties are clearly understood and followed by our projects department.
• Control Sub-contractor agreements and ensure subcontractor payments are verified prior to the payment
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|