Overall responsibilities include:
• Managing the delivery of construction supervision and commercial consultancy services (including field inspection, submittal review, contracts, cost estimation, BOQ, Planning and Tendering) and reporting performance to General Management.
• Establishing and implementing practical and efficient management systems (organization charts, job descriptions, appraisal systems, training procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.)
• Improving and implementing proper construction safety policy and procedures as required by law and by internal commitments to safety as a core value.
• Improving and managing construction quality procedures.
• Coordinating internally with other managers as needed, especially with head of Design Department to improve performance on the organization level.
• Managing human resources for efficient recruitment and utilization.
• Providing technical support and supervision wherever needed and staying informed of progress on site for all projects under construction and monitoring and controlling risks as needed.
• Managing department direct and indirect costs.
• Informative and timely performance reporting to General Management.
• Managing relationships with clients and authorities as needed.
• Contributing towards generating new business opportunities to meet the company’s business plans.
Mandatory requirements include:
Minimum 15 years total work experience.
Minimum 7 years work experience in the UAE with well-established consultancies.
Must be currently based in the UAE.
Candidates must have worked on multiple projects and managed diverse large teams.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|