- Undertake design project from concept to completion Including Plans, sections, elevations and details.
- Review the project plans to be sure that they are accurate and reasonable.
- Have Experience in FF&E, F&B, retail and Office projects.
- Prepare graphic design presentations and artwork.
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Understanding clients’ needs and the needs of the people using the building
- Developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs
- Create project schedules and works with sub-contractors to assure the site construction is done properly and on time.
- Manage and supervise sub-contractors by assisting and given them right construction information as per the drawings.
- Provide project status updates by conducting a meeting with all parties involved namely, sub-contractors, site inspectors, clients, and so on…
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform site survey and site estimation.
- Prepare BOQ, and prepare basic layouts using AutoCAD
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and recommending actions.
- Other roles and responsibilities for PM of Interior Projects to be discussed in interview
- Must have minimum 2 years interior fit out experience
- Must have attested bachelor’s degree (2 years old) in civil engineering or interior decor
- Must be able to pass the Dubai municipality exam.
- Must have visa easily transferable
- Expertise in layouts, plans, sections, elevations, detailing, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in Photoshop, illustrator, AutoCAD & 3D Max(Preferable).
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Society Of Engineers (SOE) Membership Card as Architect / Interior designer / Civil Engineer is mandatory for this job application .
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Interior design|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|