Responsible for management, execution and strategic leadership of the Project (or pursuit)
- Manages Lump Sum Turn Key EPC Projects in the range up to $100m
- Represents McDermott and is responsible for client satisfaction, Establishing a high-performance safety culture
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of performance and controls of the project, including risk and opportunity, contingency planning.
- Ensures projects compliance with BMS policies and legal requirements, Responsible for delivering project awarded GP or better.
- Lead a bid team, execute capture strategy in conjunction with Proposal & Estimating department
- Responsible for Management of all phases of a project or a discrete portion of a larger project
- Ensuring the Project activities adhere to the requirements of the QHSE Management System
- Responsible for the development, approval and implementation of Project Execution Plan
- Define role, responsibilities and authorities for reportees, Effectively delegates authority and responsibility
- Responsible for adequate administration of the Main Contract and Subcontracts, including approval of any variations
- Leadership in the resolution of issues or conflicts, robust decision-making is utilized and recorded, Ensures that the close out activities are completed.
- Ensures adequate contract administration, protecting the interested of McDermott, maximizing opportunities and variations.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|