1. Responsible for the establishment and tracking of the project program and cost control systems.
2. Management and direction of the document management systems, in consultation with the Document Management Team.
3. Review, check and evaluate the service providers, consultants and Contractors time schedule of works.
4. Following the review, recommend, acceptance / rejection of the Contractors time schedule to PMs for forwarding the comments, requirements to the consultants for rectification, update and recovery plan prior program acceptance;
5. Monitor the work progress, compare to the accepted program of work and report to the CPDO.
6. Coordinate with the Sr. PMs, PMs, C&P department manager regarding the consultants and contractors works on all cost control and scheduling issues and progress;
7. Prepare weekly, monthly (or any period agreed with the departments Head & PMs) reports about the status of development and projects progress;
8. Evaluate and forecast cash flow for project progress and performance against the established accepted / amended schedule with critical milestones;
9. review and assess the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages;
10. Inform the Sr. PMs/ PMs of any potential delays in the project completion or the milestones;
11. Analyze, assess and participate in discussions about any suggested recovery program by the consultants / Contractors to mitigate any delays.
12. Participate in the assessment and analysis of time related claims by the consultants / contractors.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates