Projects & T/A Engineer – YASREF – Saudi Arabia
1. Report scheduling and Turnaround execution problems and recommends improvements to procedures.
2. Issue reserved material and ensures material reconciliation after Turnaround.
3. Identify gaps in turnaround efficiency, safety, resources and schedules and proposes improvement plans.
4. Participate in progress review meetings with contractors to monitor performance, and suggests corrective steps in case of deviation from agreed schedules. Offers guidance to contracting supervisors as required.
5. Add to and analyze data from the Computer Based Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
6. Initiate provisional and final Acceptance Certificates.
7. Prepare the Turnaround close out report.
8. Review contract development plans and contractual scope of work for the execution of Turnarounds and delivers job packages to all concerned.
9. Provide clarification or interpretation of contractual terms/clauses to engineers responsible for the field execution of work.
10. Prepare final manpower deployment charts.
11. Prepare and delivers progress report formats to maintenance staff and contractors.
12. Monitor KPIs for schedule compliance.
13. Conduct HSE awareness training during pre-Turnaround to relevant YASREF and contracted staff.
14. Coordinate with Operations, Maintenance, Health Safety, Environment and Fire, Process Assurance and Quality and Integrity and Engineering Departments and ensures their activities are employed at the correct time.
15. Report scheduling and Turnaround execution problems and recommends improvements to procedures.
16. Issue reserved material and ensures material reconciliation after Turnaround.
17. Identify gaps in turnaround efficiency, safety, resources and schedules and proposes
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia