• Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue. Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at all times.
• Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
• Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy. Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes.
• Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
• Become proficient with the Building management software. Coordinate entry of all property information into the software program and establish reporting protocols for maintenance requests, preventative maintenance, vendor and tenant Certificates of Insurance and key lease date tracking. Monitor all key dates and reporting within the system.
• Assist the Director of Property Management and Commercial with establishment of the Property Management Plan, Preventative Maintenance Policies and Procedures and Property Operations Manual.
• Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports.
• Assist in preparation of transaction related documents.
• Maintain contact and other databases for company.
• Aid in the production of departmental reports (e.g. business plans, financial statements, RFPs).
• Maintain adequate inventory of all office supplies and contact all vendors when maintenance is required on general office equipment.
• Coordinate regular inventories of all business property.
• Contractor coordination.
• Coordinate tenant move-ins.
|Job Location:||Salalah, Oman|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|