The Protocol Officer is responsible for supporting the Protocol department in executing the strategy, planning, organization and delivery of the protocol department and in support of the mission of Expo2020 Dubai.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Assisting with the organization and coordination of official ceremonies and visits of dignitaries, celebrities, and high profile personalities;
– Coordination of support services for Expo2020 Dubai Protocol in respect of ceremonial and protocol related matters;
– Executing the appropriate policies and procedures developed by the senior management team in respect of accreditation of members of the VVIP, VIP guests;
– Ensure operational strategies are implemented with perfect execution in respect of servicing the needs of VVIP, VIP and other guests;
– Provide support, coordination, advice and assistance to relevant organisations in respect of visits by VVIP, VIP and other defined guest categories;
– Coordinate the protocol guidelines in respect of ceremonial matters;
– Other Protocol duties as directed.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|