We are seeking for a well connected Publisher Growth Manager (Native Arabic Speaker) to handle acquiring new premium online publishers in the UAE. The candidate will join our team in Dubai and should have at least 3 years of experience in online media, publisher management, and agency sales.
- Manage the relationship with external partners and successfully close long term partnerships.
- Monitor publisher performance on a day to day basis, and advise publishers on ways to increase their revenue.
- Liaise with the campaign management teams to allocate campaigns in the most suitable way on publisher sites.
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key publishers.
- Manage and build relationships with our existing publisher accounts.
- Enable our publishers to maximize their revenue using Jubna’s products and services.
- Lead day to day communication with Publishers by providing them with assistance with a focus on client retention, growth, and satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Publisher Sales team to develop pre-sale proposals and identify upsell opportunities.
- Grow the Jubna network further in the MENA region.
- Manage the launch of new features towards the goal of higher ROI for advertisers.
- Work with the Sales Team to generate new advertiser demand from different regions.
- Work on integrations with both Demand and supply-side external partners.
- Work with the management to launch new ad products.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|