· To ensure that work inspections are coordinated and carried out to specified requirements.
· To prepare PQP, ITP & Method of Statements.
· To act independently to ensure that the quality objectives are met
· To review the Project Quality Plan PQP periodically, in consultation with Construction
· Project Manager and issue necessary addendums prepare Method Statements, inspection check lists and test plans etc. for various activities
· Develop inspection procedures in coordination with construction team / Contractor’s QA/QC team and implement the said procedure throughout the construction and commissioning stages
§ To arrange / ensure timely inspection and approval of all materials / equipment delivered / completed installations at site by Consultants and maintain records
§ To ensure timely action on any comments / complaints by the Contractor / Consultant/ Client and closing of Field Observation Reports / NCRs, if any
§ To ensure that all testing and measuring instruments are calibrated as per standards/ requirement and maintaining with Construction / Project Manager.
§ To carry out preparatory, initial and follow up inspections as per the approved ITP
§ Ensure implementation of quality standards and control.
§ Coordinate installing, testing and commissioning procedures.
§ Implementing Quality Management System in their area
§ Prepare Quality policy and objectives
§ Performs daily field audits according to tasks as designated on checklist
§ Provides written QA reports to Supervisor/client.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|