We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Quality Managers for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
- Provides Quality Systems leadership using the ISO 9001 Standard as the basis for process development and optimization, procedure development, data collection and reporting and Quality Systems training. Interfaces at senior and executive levels with regard to ISO 9000 process improvement and reengineering.
- Develops and maintains Quality Policy, Processes, Procedures and related documents.
- Reviews Quality Manuals, documents, and implementation procedures to verify compliance with industry codes and standards, regulations and regulatory commitments.
- Participates in Client pre-bid, bid or contract planning and preparation.
- Plans and executes required audit activities (schedules, plans, reports, finding resolutions, etc.).
- Performs and adequately documents Internal Quality Audits of assigned office, projects and jobsites, and manages all related follow-up activities. Audits conducted to assure compliance with Parsons standards, contract requirements, and applicable codes, specifications, and drawings, including but not limited to: Design, Engineering,
- Estimating, Procurement, Project Controls, Vendor/Subcontractor
Management, Receiving, Handling & Storage, Construction, etc.
- Facilitates all internal and external Quality audits and briefs management with the results.
- Effectively documents, follows-up and closes corrective actions – both internal and external.
- Analyzes findings/ issues/ non-conformances identified during audits to determine program quality and identify performance trends. Analysis includes all available oversight results, both internal and external, and trending data.
- Handles qualification audits of suppliers of purchased items and services.
- Assures audited activities meet Parsons’ quality program, and Client quality requirements.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Promotes safety awareness including adhering to safety rules and requirements.
- Participates, as needed, in safety field audits and assessments.
- Reviews from a quality perspective (and approves if required) documents prepared by internal or external organizations such as quality manuals and procedures, technical deliverables, test plans and procedures, purchase orders, and subcontracts.
- Collaborates with management for interface on Quality activities with internal or external organizations (customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and others).
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|