- Lead and develop the quality strategy and plans.
- Work to achieve the annual goals of quality department.
- Work to prevent non-conformances, customer complaints and lead the reduction of Customer PPMs (Parts Per Million).
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and strict adherence to a quality program.
- Responsible for activities of Quality assurance and Quality control.
- Present and provide budget for all QA equipment, procedures and department expenditure.
- Oversee, motivate, mentor and evaluate Quality Department’s employee’s performance.
- Provide support and guidance to lead adhering to regulatory and legal requirements.
- Gather, analyze and manage quality related data.
- Head and monitor quality activities to ensure company’s products comply to quality standards.
- Develop the Quality Systems (9001 & 22000), updating procedures and train team members where required
- Report on Quality activities on a regular basis to the Senior Management.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|