Our company is looking for a RAMS Engineer to be based in Riyadh (Central Province of Saudi Arabia) to be part of the supervision and design team for the construction of several railway sections.
Reporting to the Signaling and Telecommunications (S&T) Construction Superintendent of the project, the candidate will have to:
• Review Contractor’s engineering and planning related to RAMS like RAM Analyses, RAM (Demonstration) Plans, Maintainability Assessments, Safety Plans, Hazard Analyses, Logs and Safety Cases;
• Review Contractor’s planning as to the inputs required for RAMS tasks and expected durations for RAMS tasks;
• Attend to project meetings;
• Prepare the necessary minutes of meetings and reports.
• Provide technical support to Customer and supervision personnel on managing and supervising reliability and safety into their field of work.
The required skills for the candidate are:
• Bachelor in Electrical Engineering;
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in the field;
• Experience in implementing the RAMS procedures;
• Experience in railroad signaling concepts with a background in safety assessment of railroad applications and products;
• Knowledge of English language (speaking and writing skills);
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|